The BFH Law Group has helped
of individuals and businesses
of individuals and businesses
WHAT SETS US APART
Choosing a lawyer to represent you may be one of the most important decisions you make. We believe each client deserves a results-driven attorney who treats their clients with dignity and respect. We not only fight to maximize our clients’ financial recovery. We want our clients to feel appreciated, reassured, and confident about their legal case.
Our Moto is “Let’s Get To Work.” We are results-driven attorneys who strive to maximize our clients’ outcome.
We represent clients in a wide array of civil litigation matters including personal injury, maritime, insurance, and estate cases. Our seven-attorney team has decades of experience in handling complex and catastrophic matters. Many of our attorneys spent years representing the insurance companies and corporations that we fight against today.
HELPING YOU RECOVER
We understand that your case is important and that you need an attorney who will take action on your behalf. Here are some examples of issues our clients often face:
- Mounting medical expenses;
- Homes damaged or destroyed by floods, fires, and storms;
- Inability to work due to injuries and medical conditions;
- Delayed, denied, or underpaid insurance claims;
- Having your inheritance stolen due to fraud
We do not have a large-firm mentality where you will be one of hundreds of cases that are primarily managed by non-attorneys.
We strive to provide each client with the personal attention they deserve.
MAXIMIZING OUR EXPERIENCE
One of the things that set us apart is the fact our attorneys have years of experience representing many of our adversaries – insurance companies, large corporations, and financial institutions. Knowing our opponent’s playbook helps us maximize your outcome as efficiently as possible.
- Our attorneys collectively represented insurance companies for decades, handling maritime, trucking, property damage, and personal injury cases
- Both Jeremiah Johns and Mike Shlansky hold LL.M degrees in maritime law from Tulane Law School and defended maritime companies in a wide range of personal injury cases prior to starting the firm
- Tony Hernandez has served as a lobbyist in the Texas House of Representatives working on insurance legislation
- Donovan Francis has years of experience handling complex estate matters
- Nick Cenac and Blair Brogan hold certificates in maritime law and have significant experience practicing in the field of maritime law
- We have offices in New Orleans and Houston. Our attorneys are licensed in Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, and Connecticut
OUR FIRM IS DIFFERENT
While all our attorneys have at least 6 years of experience, we are a young seven attorney law firm that utilizes technology to better serve our clients. We understand that our clients have options. Our goal is to provide a client-focused experience that leaves you to feel you made the right decision at the conclusion of your case. We support our community by offering various programs and support other businesses.
NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
We offer free no-obligation consultations to all prospective clients. We understand that you may not be ready to hire an attorney. Our firm provides free information and resources so you can better understand your rights and decide if our law firm is the right fit for you. Contact us today if you would like to speak to an attorney.Contact Us
These guys are phenomenal! They responded to my concerns quickly, succinctly, and most importantly, correctly.Fred S.
Tony is clearly one of the hardest working, meticulous, driven and expert representatives that one could have in the Lone Star State.Stan and Donna H.
BFH Law Group showed us how to maximize our recovery from a construction defect and insurance claim. We didn’t realize we had any right to recovery before they took on our case. Thanks to them, we were able to repair our home and walked away with a sizable amount in our pockets.Irene H.
My late father’s estate was terribly mismanaged by a trustee for nearly five years. After several months of fighting, they settled my claims against the trustee for nearly $200,000.00.Deb M.
meet our team
All our attorneys take pride in their specializations and work every day
to provide exceptional and compassionate representation.